CCI’s Safety Mission is to uphold Safety as a Core Value, and it does not happen by chance. Our leadership actively promotes and encourages excellence in our Environmental, Health, and Safety Programs by committing both financial resources and dedicated personnel. Our Environmental, Health, and Safety performance is rigorously monitored and reported to our leadership and applicable agencies.
CCI promotes safety and environmental responsibility in many ways, including:
- Actively participating as a good corporate citizen in the communities in which we operate
- Diligently refining the practices of our health and safety program with new information, techniques, and technologies
- Making safety and the protection of People, Property, and the Environment a primary responsibility for all levels of our organization - including our leadership, officers, directors, managers, supervisors, employees, and subcontractors - to maintain safe practices in every activity
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our operations
- Maintaining a staff of highly-trained professionals who make safety and environmental protection their top priority every day; and
- Meeting or exceeding applicable federal and state safety standards and environmental regulations